Tuesday, April 24, 2007

3 Doors Down "Seventeen Days" Rock Music CD Review

Not sure what's happening with me on this one, but it seems like the more I listen to it, the better Seventeen Days gets. Seventeen Days simply put is one of 3 Doors Down's best CDs to date.

Seventeen Days opens with an outstanding track, Right Where I Belong, that I suspect will be heard on radio stations everywhere, and deservedly so. It really is a very nice track.

One of the refreshingly nice things about this CD is the way all of the participating artists seem to be really enjoying themselves. Combine that with the overall presentation and you've got one of 3 Doors Down's most impressive releases ever.

Overall Seventeen Days is an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up and is most definetly a worthy addition to any Rock collection. Truly an outstanding Rock CD. One of those that is completely void of any wasted time, as each track is simply superb.

While this entire CD is outstanding some of my favorites are track 1, Right Where I Belong, track 3, Let Me Go, and track 6, The Real Life.

My SmoothLee Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 4, Be Somebody. Outstanding!

Seventeen Days Release Notes:

3 Doors Down originally released Seventeen Days on Feb 08, 2005 on the Universal Records label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Right Where I Belong


2. It's Not Me


3. Let Me Go


4. Be Somebody


5. Landing In London - (with Bob Seger)


6. The Real Life


7. Behind Those Eyes


8. Never Will I Break


9. Father's Son


10. Live For Today


11. My World


12. Here By Me

3 Doors Down: Brad Arnold (vocals, drums); Chris Henderson, Matthew Roberts (guitar); Todd Harrell (bass guitar). Additional personnel: Bob Seger (vocals).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home